About Owl Live
Owl Live is a brand experience agency working with clients including Google, HSBC, KPMG, Toyota & Porsche. We help brands to talk to people in a way that inspires action, creating campaigns and experiences across the globe that engage hearts and minds.
Why Owl Live?
We’re a trusted team of industry leading professionals who are innovative, considerate, passionate, and adaptable. We relish finding creative solutions to complex problems and working with the world’s best brands to produce memorable experiences that genuinely address their business challenges. But most importantly, we’re normal people who just thrive off good old fashioned collaborative working.
We think of ourselves as a family that we like to call the Owlies. We work hard, support one another and live through our values of Collaboration, Trust and Consideration.
Across a handful of our accounts you will work directly with client senior management teams, key stakeholders and subject matter experts to strategically align, design, deliver and reinforce meaningful content that achieves their learning objectives across live, virtual and digital channels including eLearning and social.
As a Content Producer your role is to design and deliver engaging content using our proprietary content process. You will develop and maintain strong relationships with subject matter experts and stakeholders. You will be viewed as a trusted advisor on content delivery and learning techniques whilst having an intimate knowledge of our clients business.
You will be able to extract subject matter experts’ key messages and align them to overarching project objectives. You will be confident guiding clients to the appropriate content solution using creativity, L&D models and experiential learning techniques.
You will have experience producing content to be delivered in various environments including large conferences, training events, product launches and comms campaigns.
You will have experience designing message evaluation and retention tools to formally measure the ROI of a project.
Key areas of responsibility include client management skills, creative thinking, content creation and learning design.
- Attending client meetings and work with senior leaders, key stakeholders and subject matter experts to effectively extract key messages and learning objectives.
- Undergo extensive research and become an expert on the clients business
- Challenge and guide subject matter experts to develop content outlines, identifying narratives that fulfil the key learning outcomes in a creative and engaging delivery style
- Manage the assumptions, perceptions and expectations of subject matter experts
- Be confident in communicating engaging delivery/learning techniques
- Feel comfortable contributing to 1-to-1 content workshops and content strategy sessions
- Write Content Maps/ Executive Summaries and identify all props, materials and assets required to deliver the content
- You will be responsible for briefing relevant in-house resource and external suppliers to support the content requirements e.g. Presenters, script writing, slide design, creative production, video production
- Manage the content process from design, through to delivery and message-sustain solutions
- Write scripts, copywriting for assets, produce storyboards for video content
- Work closely with the Comms & Content Director, Business Partners and Project teams
- Become a trusted advisor to your clients, upholding timely response times and demonstrating a solution driven approach to challenges
- Assertively manage content timelines and budgets in line with company objectives
- Establish intimate knowledge of your clients and their related industries
- Consistently meet and aim to exceed company and account growth KPI’s
- Follow all company policies and processes
- You’ll have ideally 1 years experience in a similar learning focused content role
- Good experience of the events and brand experience industry
- Good experience of working collaboratively in a content department
- Sound experience of using Learning and Development techniques to make messages salient
- Multi-channel experience including live and digital
- Relevant qualifications for the role; L&D, English, Experience design etc