Internal Operations Executive
About Owl Live
Owl Live is a brand experience agency working with clients including Google, HSBC, KPMG & Toyota. We help brands to talk to people in a way that inspires action, creating campaigns and experiences across the globe that engage hearts and minds.
Why Owl Live?
We’re a trusted team of industry leading professionals who are innovative, considerate, passionate, and adaptable. We relish finding creative solutions to complex problems and working with the world’s best brands to produce memorable experiences that genuinely address their business challenges. But most importantly, we’re normal people who just thrive off good old fashioned collaborative working.
We think of ourselves as a family that we like to call the Owlies. We work hard, support one another and live through our values of Collaboration, Trust and Consideration.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the Owl Live office in Liverpool. You will be required to coordinate office facilities and IT queries, as well as providing administrative support to the Finance team, and general administration support to the Senior Leadership Team. The role will be office based, with the option to work from home occasionally.
Finance and Administrative Support
- Support the finance team with credit card reconciliation.
- Assist with the processing of staff expenses and collation of receipts.
- Support the finance team in preparation for supplier pay runs.
- Assist the finance team with chasing missing invoices, receipts and PO’s.
- Monitor and manage the general email account, forwarding on to relevant individuals when necessary.
- Provide general administrative support to the Senior Leadership Team, including diary management, booking travel and accommodation, and support with organising management meetings.
- Provide general administrative support to the wider team, including booking travel and accommodation and other administrative duties as required.
Office and Facilities Support
- Act as an internal point of contact for office management related queries.
- Act as internal point of contact for office supplier relationships inc, landlord, utilities, insurances etc…
- Support the Finance Director with reviewing and negotiating supplier contracts, where appropriate.
- Field all inbound calls, and greet all visitors to the office.
- Manage the office environment to ensure it’s maintained to a high standard, including cleaning, and repairs and maintenance.
- Manage the office AV provision including VC capabilities and all required technology, liaising with relevant suppliers as necessary.
- Ensure that all office equipment and services are maintained to the appropriate standard.
- Organise the office layout and maintain supplies of office stationery and equipment.
- Support with stock and asset management, including company mobiles and laptops.
- Manage external storage solutions and facilities, when required.
- Maintain compliance across all fire, office health and safety and security legislation.
- Coordinate regular appliance and equipment testing (e.g. portable appliances, fire alarms, extinguishers, etc.).
IT and Information Security
- Act as gatekeeper for all internal IT policies, processes and procedures, ensuring compliance across the agency with support from the Finance Director and Head of People and Operations.
- Liaise with company IT providers to effectively manage IT requirements and troubleshoot accordingly.
- Support the People team with sourcing and purchasing of IT equipment for new starters, as well as assisting with new starter setup and network access.
- Manage information security, including GDPR compliance and general password management, ensuring compliance across the agency.
- Provide company policy information for client proposals and RFI submissions.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Good working knowledge of IT and experience of managing an outsourced IT contract (desired).
- Knowledge and understanding of DPA and GDPR (desired).
- Experience of working in an agency environment (desired).
- Knowledge and understanding of G Suite and other Google products.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages.
- Organised and detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- Project management skills.