About Owl Live
Owl Live is a brand experience agency working with clients including Google, HSBC, KPMG, Toyota & Domino’s. We help brands to talk to people in a way that inspires action, creating campaigns and experiences across the globe that engage hearts and minds.
Why Owl Live?
We’re a trusted team of industry leading professionals who are innovative, considerate, passionate, and adaptable. We relish finding creative solutions to complex problems and working with the world’s best brands to produce memorable experiences that genuinely address their business challenges. But most importantly, we’re normal people who just thrive off good old fashioned collaborative working.
We think of ourselves as a family that we like to call the Owlies. We work hard, support one another and live through our values of Collaboration, Trust and Consideration.
As Project Co-ordinator, your role is instrumental. Each project we deliver is underpinned by meticulous planning, impeccable attention to detail and highly effective organisation, and this role is essential to this effort.
You’ll be naturally detail orientated and organised, and have confidence in taking on multiple tasks at once. You’ll also know how to embrace a fast paced environment and work effectively with specific timescales and deadlines in mind.
You’ll benefit from great communication skills, both written and verbal, and have the ability to fit into different teams with a positive and proactive attitude.
Finally, you’ll have a learner mindset with a hunger to adopt new skills and knowledge with every opportunity.
Sound up your street? Read on to find out more about this role.
- Support the end to end delivery of projects across a range of brand experience channels inc live, virtual, digital etc, using project delivery best practices
- Support with the planning and coordination of internal and external meetings, including project status update meetings, client meetings, and internal/external post event evaluation meetings.
- Support the wider production team by managing all aspects of project documentation, including taking notes for and maintaining contact reports, maintaining the project status document, and managing supplier booking forms.
- Ensure all project documentation, data and contractual information is maintained in line with company information security requirements
- Support with the selection and appointment of third party suppliers, demonstrating a solid understanding of the industry supplier network
- Maintain an active knowledge of suitable venues to approach, ensuring that the correct information is obtained
- Support the Project and Client Services teams in live pitches and external meetings, and show willingness to undertake a key role
- Be responsible for proofreading documents, identifying any mistakes or errors
- Maintain suitable industry awareness for active and current clients/accounts
- Demonstrate understanding and alignment to the company’s vision and goals
- Maintain a positive working relationship with clients, upholding timely response times and demonstrating a solution driven approach to challenges
- Consistently demonstrate a positive and approachable attitude to other team members
- Consistently demonstrate creative writing skills in all written communication
- Professional experience in a relevant work environment
- Experience of working in an agency environment offering strategy, creative, comms, content & engagement services is desirable
- Experience in B2B and B2C across all or some of our key sectors (Tech, Automotive, Fin&Pro, Retail FMCG) is desirable but not essential.