Senior Client Lead
We are Owl Live.
Whether live, virtual or hybrid, we deliver internal communications, training and development, reward and recognition programmes and experiential marketing campaigns. Our research, insights and strategic thinking delivers impact and inspires action. Our clients include some of the world’s most successful technology, communication and car manufacturing brands.
So, why become an Owlie? If you relish in finding creative solutions to complex problems, and working together with brands to produce memorable experiences that genuinely address their business challenges, this could just be the home for you.
Aside from the great work we produce, our people are what make Owl Live an amazing place to be. We’re an innovative, considerate, passionate and adaptable bunch, who genuinely care about what we do, as well as each other. We celebrate the highs, and we learn from the lows, and we’re led by our values of Collaboration, Trust, and Consideration. And by the way, we don’t just slap these on a wall in the office, we live and breathe them in all that we do.
As Senior Client Lead for our main tech account, you are responsible for the successful management and development of one of our key client relationships, as well as leading project teams, overseeing delivery and implementing best practice across the account.
So, what can you expect from this account? As a key client relationship to Owl Live, successful management of multiple stakeholder groups is key. Expectations will be high. You will be responsible for delivering high profile and premium experiences to C-level audiences, from exclusive VIP dinners and round table events, to broader campaign-led projects such as Pride in London. Your role will be to design and shape each experience and ensure that planning, logistics and production is expertly delivered to the finest detail.
You will act as the integral conduit between client and team – the glue that keeps everything together – guiding content, creative, design and production teams, ensuring that our standards of delivery exceed client expectations and uphold the integrity of the Owl Live brand.
You’ll also be an excellent communicator and mentor to the team around you, confident in driving collaborative working relationships with a solution-focused approach.
Client Relationship Management
- Act as brand guardian for your client, demonstrating a passion and commitment to their brand and cascading this to internal teams, departments and suppliers
- Strategically and creatively direct the pitch process, leading teams and agency departments
- Foster positive working relationships with client stakeholders, strengthening the client / agency partnership
- Feed the CED with valuable client insight and information, to support the client development strategy and the account planning process and and collaborate with them to support New Business activity
- Act as point of escalation for both client and internal teams
- Track and report on key account KPI’s, including financial performance, providing narrative and client insight where required
- Lead key project deliverables across a range of brand experience channels inc live, virtual, digital etc, using project delivery best practises
- Time plan and forecast for projects with accuracy, demonstrating awareness of sensible time allocations for specific deliverables
- Resource manage projects timely and effectively inc identifying resources or skills required and liaising with the resource team to ensure requirements can be met
- Manage project costs and budgets in line with client requirements, project scope and KPIs
- Write, deliver and maintain effective briefing between teams, departments and suppliers
- Lead collaborative working sessions between teams, departments and suppliers
- Demonstrate problem solving capabilities with a solution driven approach to challenges, providing a point of escalation where required
- Rescope project deliverables where required, advising the client or account lead in good time where additional time and budget may be required
- Ensure all project documentation and contractual information is maintained in line with company information security requirements
- Manage and communicate with clients effectively
- Lead or take an active production-specific role in the pitch process
- Oversee selection and appointment of third party suppliers, demonstrating a solid understanding of the Owl Live and industry supplier network
- Solid experience in the brand experience industry
- Solid experience leading and delivering pitches and proposals
- Experience in delivering internal comms campaigns and virtual projects
- Experience of a wide range of delivery from customer activations to employee conferences to strategic and experiential learning programmes
- Solid experience of working in an agency environment offering strategy, creative, comms, content & engagement services
- Solid experience and proven success in owning and growing accounts
- Experience in B2B and B2C across all or some of our key sectors (Tech, Telecomms, Automotive, Fin&Pro, Retail FMCG)