Senior Digital Producer
As Senior Digital Producer, you will play a key role in the account’s digital offering, including receiving and dissecting briefs, turning briefs into tangible project proposals, build and project delivery, and stakeholder and resource management.
You will also be responsible for supporting the rest of the business by providing expert guidance to other non-digital producers who are delivering programmes on virtual platforms. The successful candidate will be a solutions-driven, problem-solving self-starter who can help us to develop this offering further.
- Solid fast-paced creative agency experience
- Experience in managing and implementing bespoke digital offerings
- Proven experience of working on digital event solutions and/or platforms
- Experience working with small and agile teams
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior role within project management / project delivery
- Previous experience using Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket) and Google Suite is essential
- A background in development, UX, Design, or other hands-on fields from a previous career is desirable
- Be the ‘expert’ in our company’s digital offering, field client and internal questions on digital possibilities from our commercial team and support those teams on projects and briefs
- Actively monitor industry developments and new products to help fuel our ability to innovate and stay relevant and even ahead of the curve
- Drive best practice in the production of the company’s digital services including apps and websites, utilising world-class tools, processes and techniques
- Identifying digital knowledge gaps within the company and sourcing relevant suppliers/freelancers with the support of the Operations department
- Creating robust project plans with key milestones and deliverables for the team
- Ensuring projects are delivered on time and on budget (achieving all required KPI’s)
- Dissecting briefs, assessing feasibility quickly and then conceptualising an offering to respond with
- Effectively costing and resourcing digital solutions, ensuring all elements are thoroughly considered
- Planning and contributing to stakeholder meetings (internal, client, and vendors)
- Scoping and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting throughout all stages of a project’s lifecycle
- Maintaining a risk register and mitigation strategies, resolving where possible and escalating issues upwards when necessary
- Ensuring that the creative vision is being executed from kick-off to delivery and beyond
- Organising and running client workshops and review sessions
- Ensuring that clients deliver assets, feedback, approvals, etc to schedule
- Budgeting, financial tracking and forecasting for assigned projects
- Ownership of contractual documentation such as like SOW, MSAs, etc
- Reporting of status updates to internal stakeholders and management
- Resourcing assigned projects in conjunction with the Executive Producer and other production leaders.
- Managing relationships with creative (e.g. UX, Design, Video etc) vendors and freelancers
- Ownership of asset tracking and content, ensuring that material is handed off on-time, meeting all requirements
- Being the ‘guardian of quality’, ensuring projects meet the Owl quality benchmarks
- Troubleshooting any ah-hoc incidents that occur during a project, using lateral thinking to helping to keep things on-track
Sound like the role for you?