Senior Project Coordinator
We are Owl Live
Whether live, virtual or hybrid, we deliver internal communications, training and development, reward and recognition programmes and experiential marketing campaigns. Our research, insights and strategic thinking delivers impact and inspires action. Our clients include some of the world’s most successful technology, communication and car manufacturing brands.
So, why become an Owlie? If you relish in finding creative solutions to complex problems, and working together with brands to produce memorable experiences that genuinely address their business challenges, this could just be the home for you.
Aside from the great work we produce, our people are what make Owl Live an amazing place to be. We’re an innovative, considerate, passionate and adaptable bunch, who genuinely care about what we do, as well as each other. We celebrate the highs, and we learn from the lows, and we’re led by our values of Collaboration, Trust, and Consideration. And by the way, we don’t just slap these on a wall in the office, we live and breathe them in all that we do.
What’s in in for you?
The Usual Stuff
Competitive salary, pension enrolment, unlimited holiday allowance, plus a nice shiny Chromebook and Iphone
Forget WFH or WFO, we like to promote WFW – short for work from wherever you like. We’re happy with you working from one of our office hubs, from home, or a mix of the two, providing it works for you, your role and your team. All we ask is that you join us once a month in our Liverpool head office for some much needed human connection and face-time with your colleagues.
Health and Wellbeing
Mental health awareness training for everyone, and regular sessions covering everything from stress management to financial health plus a cycle to work scheme.
We love to celebrate you and say thank you when you do great things. We have Owlie of the Month, Owlie of Year, regular High Fives plus a range of long service benefits including a bonus to tick something off your bucket list when you hit special anniversary milestones.
As Senior Project Coordinator, you are responsible for playing a key role in one of our retained tech accounts taking ownership of smaller standalone projects and providing general support across the portfolio of work. The ideal candidate will have natural creative flair, a collaborative working style as well as excellent organisational skills. As our client is based in London, occasional travel will be required.
- Manager and/or support key project deliverables across a range of brand experience channels inc live, virtual, digital, print etc, using project management best practices
- Provide administrative support across all project deliverables including contact reports, supplier booking forms and general project documentation
- Demonstrate awareness of sensible time allocations for specific project deliverables, advising your team on your capacity and workload
- Write creative and engaging copy and comms in line with client tone of voice requirements
- Manage project costs, time reporting and budgets in line with client requirements, project scope and company profitability KPIs
- Manage project-related logistics, including storage and travel in line with client/project needs
- Maintain an active product knowledge and act as an advocate for the client brand
- Work closely and collaboratively with design teams to brief in requirements and ensure outputs are aligned with client expectations
- Write, deliver and maintain effective briefing between teams, departments and freelancers
- Manage supplier selection and liaison with effective briefing and quality control
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationships between teams, departments, freelancers and third party suppliers
- Ensure all project documentation and contractual information is maintained in line with company information security requirements
- Communicate with clients effectively, representing Owl Live with professionalism at all times
- Take an active and productive role in pitch teams, adhering to the Owl Live pitch process
- Demonstrate a solid understanding and adherence of the Owl Live processes and procedures
- Demonstrate proficiency in all Owl Live internal systems
The skills we like you to have for this role:
- Solutions-driven mindset
- Strong communicator
- Effective time management
- Proactive thinker
The experience we like you to have for this role:
- Experience in the tech, field marketing or brand experience industry
- Experience writing comms and copy
- Experience of working in an agency environment offering strategy, creative, comms, content &
- engagement services
- Experience working with physical build projects i.e. exhibition