Privacy and personal data protection principles vary from one country to another. When you access or link to any other website, please read the privacy and data protection statements or agreements issued by such other website to determine the policies that apply to information or data maintained by that website.
Owl Live’s business has been built on trust between us and our customers. To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us:
- Owl Live will only collect information that it believes to be relevant and required to conduct Owl Live’s business.
- Owl Live may pass information to other Owl Live partner companies or agents, as permitted by law.
- Owl Live may be required, from time to time, to disclose information to governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or Owl Live’s regulators but Owl Live will only do so under proper authority.
- Owl Live aims to keep user information up-to-date.
- Owl Live maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to information by anyone, including Owl Live staff.
- All Owl Live staff and all third parties with permitted access to information are specifically required to observe Owl Live’s confidentiality obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in Owl Live.
Please be aware that information provided may be shared and please ensure that information provided is not confidential.
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD DETAILS
Please note that we do not collect or process your credit or debit card details. These are however collected and processed by our payment processing service provider Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd (“Stripe”). The collection and processing by these providers of your credit or debit card details and other personal data are governed by their respective terms and conditions. See https://stripe.com/gb/privacy for more information. Stripe may from time to time provide us with information regarding the credits and debits made to your card in order to enable us to reconcile our accounts.