About Owl Live
Owl Live is a brand experience agency working with clients including Google, HSBC, KPMG, Toyota & Domino’s. We help brands to talk to people in a way that inspires action, creating campaigns and experiences across the globe that engage hearts and minds.
Why Owl Live?
We’re a trusted team of industry leading professionals who are innovative, considerate, passionate, and adaptable. We relish finding creative solutions to complex problems and working with the world’s best brands to produce memorable experiences that genuinely address their business challenges. But most importantly, we’re normal people who just thrive off good old fashioned collaborative working.
We think of ourselves as a family that we like to call the Owlies. We work hard, support one another and live through our values of Collaboration, Trust and Consideration.
As Producer, you are the glue that holds our project team together. You will have solid experience in driving end-to-end brand experiences across the agency service offering, spanning live, virtual and digital projects.
You’ll be proactive and quick thinking, knowing how to adopt a solutions focused approach to challenges whilst maintaining a calm and confident demeanor. You’ll have extensive experience managing budgets and project timelines, understanding how to adapt quickly to new requirements or changes in scope.
Finally, you’ll be an excellent communicator, confident presenter and your working style will be naturally collaborative, getting the best possible output from the team around you.
Sound like the role for you? Read on to find out more!
- Lead key project deliverables across a range of brand experience channels inc live, virtual, digital etc, using project delivery best practices
- Lead project teams where required, demonstrating accountability and confident decision making
- Time plan and forecast for projects with accuracy, demonstrating awareness of sensible time allocations for specific deliverables
- Resource manage projects timely and effectively inc identifying resources or skills required and liaising with the resource team to ensure requirements can be met
- Manage project costs and budgets in line with client requirements, project scope and company profitability KPIs
- Manage project time reporting and budgeting in line with client requirements, project scope and company KPI’s
- Write, deliver and maintain effective briefing between teams, departments and third party suppliers
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationships between teams, departments and third party suppliers
- Rescope project deliverables where required, advising the client or account lead in good time where additional time and budget may be required
- Ensure all project documentation and contractual information is maintained in line with company information security requirements
- Manage and communicate with clients effectively, representing the Owl Live brand with professionalism at all times
- Lead or take an active and productive role in the Owl Live pitch process
- Oversee selection and appointment of third party suppliers, demonstrating a solid understanding of the Owl Live and industry supplier network
- Solid experience in the brand experience industry
- Solid experience in a producer, production role or similar
- Solid experience of working in an agency environment offering strategy, creative, comms, content & engagement services
- Experience in B2B and B2C across all or some of our key sectors (Tech, Automotive, Fin&Pro, Retail FMCG)