We are Owl Live
Whether live, virtual or hybrid, we deliver internal communications, training and development, reward and recognition programmes and experiential marketing campaigns. Our research, insights and strategic thinking delivers impact and inspires action. Our clients include some of the world’s most successful technology, communication and car manufacturing brands.
So, why become an Owlie? If you relish in finding creative solutions to complex problems, and working together with brands to produce memorable experiences that genuinely address their business challenges, this could just be the home for you.
Aside from the great work we produce, our people are what make Owl Live an amazing place to be. We’re an innovative, considerate, passionate and adaptable bunch, who genuinely care about what we do, as well as each other. We celebrate the highs, and we learn from the lows, and we’re led by our values of Collaboration, Trust, and Consideration. And by the way, we don’t just slap these on a wall in the office, we live and breathe them in all that we do.
What’s in in for you?
The Usual Stuff
Competitive salary, pension enrolment, unlimited holiday allowance, plus a nice shiny Chromebook and Iphone
We’re happy with you working from one of our office hubs, from home, or a mix of the two, providing it works for you, your role and your team. We do ask that you join us at least once a month in our Liverpool head office for some much needed human connection and face-time with your colleagues.
Health and Wellbeing
Mental health awareness training for everyone, and regular sessions covering everything from stress management to financial health plus a cycle to work scheme.
We love to celebrate you and say thank you when you do great things. We have Owlie of the Month, Owlie of Year, regular High Fives plus a range of long service benefits including a bonus to tick something off your bucket list when you hit special anniversary milestones.
As Project Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting the project team in the execution of brand experiences across the agency service offering.
- Support project deliverables across a range of brand experience channels inc live, virtual, digital etc, using project delivery best practices
- Support and collaborate with project teams as necessary demonstrating willingness and commitment to tasks
- Support with the coordination and preparation for internal and external meetings, including but not limited to project status updates, client meetings, and production meetings
- Take responsibility for accurate time recording
- Produce and compile required project documentation, including taking notes for and accurately maintaining contact reports and project status documents
- Provide costs and considerations for project budgets, in line with specified requirements and project scope for inclusion in project budgets
- Ensure all project documentation, data and contractual information is maintained in line with company information security requirements
- Support with the research, recommendation and contracting of third party suppliers, demonstrating a solid understanding of the Owl Live and relevant industry supplier network
- Maintain an active knowledge of suitable venues relevant to our service offering, ensuring that information obtained is accurate and relevant to the project
- Provide support to the Owl Live pitch process, showing willingness to undertake a key role
- Be responsible for proofreading documents, identifying any mistakes or errors
- Maintain a positive, professional and considerate attitude towards teams, suppliers and clients
- Demonstrate clear and concise writing skills in communication
- Demonstrate a solid understanding and adherence of the Owl Live processes and procedures
- Demonstrate proficiency in all Owl Live systems, including Procim
- Align with Owl Live’s Sustainability goals and commitments, while helping to drive more sustainable ways of working and project delivery
- Project management principles
- Cost and budget management principles
- Effective time management
- Commercial acumen
- Presentation skills
- Organised and detail oriented
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Problem solving and solution focused
- Good written and verbal communicator
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
- Active listener
Experience working in a role that requires effective organisation, document preparation and working within a team