About Owl Live
Owl Live is a brand experience agency working with clients including Google, HSBC, KPMG & Toyota. We help brands to talk to people in a way that inspires action, creating campaigns and experiences across the globe that engage hearts and minds.
Why Owl Live?
We’re a trusted team of industry leading professionals who are innovative, considerate, passionate, and adaptable. We relish finding creative solutions to complex problems and working with the world’s best brands to produce memorable experiences that genuinely address their business challenges. But most importantly, we’re normal people who just thrive off good old fashioned collaborative working.
We think of ourselves as a family that we like to call the Owlies. We work hard, support one another and live through our values of Collaboration, Trust and Consideration.
As Senior Producer, you will play a key role in leading the end-to-end execution of brand experiences across the agency service offering, including live, hybrid and digital. You’ll be a calm and confident client and project lead implementing project delivery best practices and driving them throughout the team. You’ll be capable of thinking on your feet, highly organised and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
You’ll also be an excellent communicator and mentor to the team around you, confident in driving collaborative working relationships with a solution focused approach.
Finally, you’ll have extensive industry experience, ideally with proven delivery in the financial and professional services sector, plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Producer role or similar.
- Lead key project deliverables across a range of brand experience channels inc live, virtual, digital etc, using project delivery best practices
- Lead project teams effectively, demonstrating accountability and confident decision making
- Lead projects of mid – large scale complexity, using experience and expertise to inform your approach
- Time plan and forecast for projects with accuracy, demonstrating awareness of sensible time allocations for specific deliverables
- Resource manage projects timely and effectively inc identifying resources or skills required and liaising with the resource team to ensure requirements can be met
- Manage project costs and budgets in line with client requirements, project scope and company KPIs
- Manage project time reporting and budgeting in line with client requirements, project scope and company KPI’s
- Write, deliver and maintain effective briefing between teams, departments and third party suppliers
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationships between teams, departments and third party suppliers
- Demonstrate problem solving capabilities with a solution driven approach to challenges, providing a point of escalation where required
- Rescope project deliverables where required, advising the client or account lead in good time where additional time and budget may be required
- Ensure all project documentation and contractual information is maintained in line with company information security requirements
- Manage and communicate with clients effectively, representing the Owl Live brand with professionalism at all times
- Lead or take an active production role in the Owl Live pitch process
- Oversee selection and appointment of third party suppliers, demonstrating a solid understanding of the Owl Live and industry supplier network
- Solid experience in the brand experience industry
- Solid experience in a Producer role or similar (approx 5 years)
- Solid experience of working in an agency environment offering strategy, creative, comms, content & engagement services
- Experience in B2B and B2C across all or some of our key sectors (Tech, Automotive, Fin&Pro, Retail FMCG)