We are Owl Live.
Whether live, virtual or hybrid, we deliver internal communications, training and development, reward and recognition programmes and experiential marketing campaigns. Our research, insights and strategic thinking delivers impact and inspires action. Our clients include some of the world’s most successful technology, communication and car manufacturing brands.
So, why become an Owlie? If you relish in finding creative solutions to complex problems, and working together with brands to produce memorable experiences that genuinely address their business challenges, this could just be the home for you.
Aside from the great work we produce, our people are what make Owl Live an amazing place to be. We’re an innovative, considerate, passionate and adaptable bunch, who genuinely care about what we do, as well as each other. We celebrate the highs, and we learn from the lows, and we’re led by our values of Collaboration, Trust, and Consideration. And by the way, we don’t just slap these on a wall in the office, we live and breathe them in all that we do.
As Senior Producer, you will play a key role in leading the end-to-end execution of brand experiences across the agency service offering, including live, hybrid and digital. You’ll be a calm and confident client and project lead implementing project delivery best practices and driving them throughout the team. You’ll be capable of thinking on your feet, highly organised and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
You’ll also be an excellent communicator and mentor to the team around you, confident in driving collaborative working relationships with a solution focused approach.
Finally, you’ll have extensive industry experience, ideally with proven delivery in the financial and professional services sector, plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Producer role or similar.
- Lead key project deliverables across a range of brand experience channels inc live, virtual, digital etc, using project delivery best practices
- Lead project teams effectively, demonstrating accountability and confident decision making
- Lead projects of mid – large scale complexity, using experience and expertise to inform your approach
- Time plan and forecast for projects with accuracy, demonstrating awareness of sensible time allocations for specific deliverables
- Resource manage projects timely and effectively inc identifying resources or skills required and liaising with the resource team to ensure requirements can be met
- Manage project costs and budgets in line with client requirements, project scope and company KPIs
- Manage project time reporting and budgeting in line with client requirements, project scope and company KPI’s
- Write, deliver and maintain effective briefing between teams, departments and third party suppliers
- Foster positive and collaborative working relationships between teams, departments and third party suppliers
- Demonstrate problem solving capabilities with a solution driven approach to challenges, providing a point of escalation where required
- Rescope project deliverables where required, advising the client or account lead in good time where additional time and budget may be required
- Ensure all project documentation and contractual information is maintained in line with company information security requirements
- Manage and communicate with clients effectively, representing the Owl Live brand with professionalism at all times
- Lead or take an active production role in the Owl Live pitch process
- Oversee selection and appointment of third party suppliers, demonstrating a solid understanding of the Owl Live and industry supplier network
- Solid experience in the brand experience industry
- Solid experience in a Producer role or similar (approx 5 years)
- Solid experience of working in an agency environment offering strategy, creative, comms, content & engagement services
- Experience in B2B and B2C across all or some of our key sectors (Tech, Automotive, Fin&Pro, Retail FMCG)